Sara Butler: Independent Cambridge Weight Plan Consultant
12 Maple Road, Bramhall, Stockport, SK7 2DH
We’re on this planet for a teeny-weeny amount of time. And if just one of your precious days is being made miserable by how you feel about your weight, then it’s time to sort it.
If you feel like you’ve tried them all, if you feel like you’ll never “crack this”, if you feel like you’ll always be a yo-yo dieter, then believe me, it doesn’t have to be this way for you, and I have your solution.
Cambridge Weight Plan has been around for over 30 years and has helped gazillions of people let go of weight and become healthier and happier.
It comprises of different plans (we call them Steps), they are all simple to follow, and which step you do depends on how much weight you want to lose, your life-style and your medical status. There’s a step that will work beautifully for you, and together we’ll work out which one is your perfect step at your first appointment.
As your mentor, I’ll offer you tonnes of support, motivation and accountability, but more than that, together we’ll explore the root cause of your eating habits and behaviours so that you’ll not only lose weight quickly and safely, but you’ll be giving yourself the best chance possible of keeping it off for good.
I’ve been helping people just like you transform their lives since 2005.
The support I offer includes:
- A FREE one to one support meeting every week
- Superb quality Cambridge Weight Plan nutritionally balanced products
- No joining or consultation fees
- Contact in-between appointments to help you stay motivated and on-track
- A private and closed Facebook support group. This is where you can have daily interaction with me and my other clients (if you want to), and its where I post inspirational videos, blogs and accountability challenges
- A weekly newsletter full of success stories, recipes, mind-set strategies and “happy-weight” tips delivered to your e-mail inbox every Sunday morning
- FREE continued support for as long as you need/want it after you get to goal
I’m based from my home office in Central Bramhall, and have appointments available weekdays, early evenings and Saturday mornings.
Call or text today to arrange your free and no obligation consultation with me. I never “hard-sell”, and you are welcome to come along, ask me all the questions you have, and decide at your leisure whether Cambridge and my support are the solution you’ve been looking for.