Analysis Legal LLP – specialist employment lawyers
Davenport House, 191c Moss Lane, Bramhall, Cheshire SK7 1BA
Analysis Legal LLP is a firm of experienced, specialist and approachable employment solicitors based just off Moss Lane in Bramhall. Founded by Andrea Paxton and Anna Lees in 2015, we have taken our years of experience working at major national law firms and translated this into a niche employment practice working with both employers and individuals, providing a professional service whilst keeping our rates at a level which offers great value for clients.
We advise on all aspects of employment law, including:
• Employment tribunals
• Settlement agreements also known as compromise agreements
• Bullying and harassment
• Discrimination at work
• Grievances, disciplinary procedures and performance management
• Constructive dismissal
• Pay disputes
• Maternity rights
For businesses, as well as the above areas, we also provide advice on:
• Managing performance and sickness absence
• Contracts of employment, policies and procedures
• Redundancies, restructures and changing terms and conditions
• Settlement agreements
• Business transfers, outsourcing and TUPE
• Confidentiality and restrictive covenants.
We have complete flexibility on the services we offer and we can tailor a package to suit the needs of your business.
Examples of the services we offer include:
• Helpline arrangements for day-to-day HR queries
• Employment Tribunal support
• Strategic advice and practical support in relation to specific projects
• Contract and policy reviews
• Fixed fee retainers, taking care of all your employment needs giving you complete certainty on cost.
Analysis Legal LLP is listed as a leading firm in the Legal 500 directory, which states the firm ‘contains a deep bench of committed and commercially savvy lawyers’.