Award winning, quality pubs in and around Stockport. Well known for serving excellent food and drink in welcoming and homely surrounding and always with a smile.
Almond Family Pubs have six pubs in and around Stockport; the Fletchers Arms in Denton, The Hesketh in Cheadle Hulme, the Three Bears in Hazel Grove, the Puss in Boots in Offerton, the Spread Eagle in Romiley and the Jolly Sailor in Davenport.
The pubs are well known for serving excellent quality food and drink in homely, welcoming and well-maintained surroundings and are proud to say that the pubs are widely viewed as some of the best in Stockport. In 2018 they won the Best Food and Drink Award in the Stockport Business Awards.
The pubs are famous for their carvery but also offer excellent menus alongside so there really is something for everyone. Whether it be a Sunday roast with the family, a date night with a loved one or a catch up drink with friends they cater for and welcome all.
- Fletchers Arms, 445 Stockport Road, Denton M34 63G – 0161 336 5555
- The Hesketh, 63 Hulme Hall Road, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 6JZ – 0161 485 6001
- Three Bears, Jacksons Lane, SK7 5JH – 0161 439 0611
- Puss in Boots, 147 Nangreave Road, Offerton SK2 6DG – 0161 456 5200
- Spread Eagle, Hatherlow, Romiley, SK6 3DR – 0161 494 5723
- Jolly Sailor, 218 Bramhall Ln, Stockport SK3 8TE – 0161 483 3350